Our Bed and Breakfast Lodging Policies
Vine Cottage Inn welcomes you and your family to our relaxing home in the Virginia mountains. So that all of our guests can enjoy the best possible vacation experience, we ask that you note a few facts and policies.
Room Availability and Securing Reservations
- Our website offers information on room availability, and you can make your reservations online. If you would prefer to speak with a real person, call our reservation number (800) 410-9755. The online reservation system will provide current rates and availability.
- Some weekends require a two-night stay. This will be noted in the availability chart on the reservation system.
- Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy and are subject to state sales tax and local lodging tax for a total of 9.3%.
- Room rates include a full breakfast and other amenities including parking, coffee, tea, soft beverage, snacks wireless Internet and individual control of heat and air conditioning in all rooms.
- A credit card or advance deposit is required when you reserve your room. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards. We use the credit card as a GTD and do not charge your card until you arrive.
While at Vine Cottage Inn
- Check-in is between 3pm and 9pm. Arrangements can be made for early and later arrival with just a phone call.
- Check-out is by 11am. Parking after check-out is available on a limited basis, please make arrangements if you need to leave your car for a short time after check-out.
- We welcome well-mannered children at Vine Cottage Inn.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Vine Cottage Inn has a non-smoking policy both inside the property and on our porch. There is an established smoking area located on the property. If evidence of smoking is detected during or after your stay, you will be billed an extra cleaning charge equal to the room rate for one night.
- Our inn is small, independently owned and operated. Due to our size and attention to service, we will not overbook our lodging. Every reservation is made for specific dates, rooms(s), and number of guests, and we expect you!
- We require cancellations to be made 7 days or more prior to date of arrival.
- There are some special events that require a 30-day cancellation or more prior to date of arrival.
- If you fail to cancel your reservation or do not honor your reservation, then we will charge the credit card of record for one night’s stay. If your reservation is for a two-night minimum stay, then you will be charged for the two-night stay.